No More Homeless Pets in Utah
|The Pet Samaritan Fund partnered with the No More Homeless Pets in Utah coalition.
Together Utah rescue organizations, shelters, veterinarians, and animal control agencies
strive to end the euthanasia of homeless dogs and cats statewide and to promote
humane alternatives for feral cats.
No More Homeless Pets in Utah's 2011 goals include:
Please visit NMHP's website UtahPets.org for more information on low-cost spay and neuter.
- The Big Fix and Utah County spay/neuter clinics - 15,000 surgeries
- Feral Fix (Trap/Neuter/Return) - 4,000 surgeries
- Free Fix (free spay/neuter for low-income residents) - 6,000 surgeries
- NMHPU Outreach Adoption Program - 500 adoptions
- Super Adoptions - 800 adoptions
- Community Development - Working with local governments and other stakeholders to
implement statewide collaborative, life-saving sheltering programs.